Dear Sir/Madam , Wish you and your team are doing well . We are SAFIMEX JOINT STOCK COMPANY - the leading manufacturer of VIETNAM CASSIA / CINNAMON in many years.
(Cassia Whole, Cassia Cigarette)
* Purpose of use: Used for decoration or spices * Specifications: - Length: 5cm, 6cm, 8cm, 10cm, 15cm, 16cm, 20cm, 25cm or as per requirements - Moisture: 13.5% max - Admixture: 1% max - Oil: 4%-6% - Taste: hot sweet - Odor: aromatic - Well dried, clean & no fungus - Origin: Vietnam * Weight & Package: 10 KGs Net/carton box * Quantity: - Container 20 feet: 06 MTs - Container 40 feet: 15 MTs
* Specifications: - Length: 30~45cm (80% min) - Thickness: 1.2~1.6 mm - Moisture:13.5% max - Admixture: 1% max - Color: Yellow Orange - Origin: North of Vietnam * Packing & Loading: - Packing: 10kg/a carton box - Loading: 6.5MT/Cont 20ft, 15MT/Cont 40 HQ
* Purpose of use: Used for spices * Specifications: - Color: Natural Yellow Color - Length: 07- 25 cm - Thickness: 0.7-2.5 mm - Moisture: 13.5% max - Admixture: 1% max - Oil content: >3.0% - Taste: hot spicy - Odor: aromatic - Well dried, clean & no fungus - Origin: Vietnam * Weight & Package: 10 or 20 KGs Net/carton box * Quantity: - Container 20 feet: 07 MTs - Container 40 feet: 16 to 18 MTs
* Purpose of use: Used for spices and food * Specifications: - Oil content: 2%, 2.5% or >3% - Mesh: 40, 60, 80 or 120 - Moisture: 13.5% max - Color: natural yellow - Taste: hot spicy - Odor: fragrant - Origin: Vietnam * Weight & Package: 10 or 20 KGs Net/ carton box with PE inner * Quantity: - Container 20 feet: 16 MTs - Container 40 feet: 27 MTs
Packing & Delivery
10kg/a carton box
If you are interested in our products, do not hesitate to contact us. Based on good quality items, stable capacity as well as very good prices, we really hope that we both parties could have a chance cooperating together in the future. Hopefully we could start the win-win relationship. Looking forward to hearing from you soon and discuss more further.
Tracy (Ms) --- Export Executive ****************************** SAFIMEX JOINT STOCK COMPANY
1. It may lower blood sugar. Even though some studies suggest cinnamon may lower blood glucose levels in people with type 2 diabetes, the research is too small and conflicting to state it as fact, according to the American Diabetes Association. That said, the association does acknowledge that the spice may be a promising supplement for those with the disease.
2. It can help clear acne. Thanks to the antibacterial effects of bioactive phytochemicals, cinnamon could help clear breakouts, according to a 2015 review of studies. You can create a simple pimple-fighting topical face mask by combining 2 teaspoons of raw, organic honey (another antibacterial treat), and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Apply to your face for about ten minutes and then rinse gently with a washcloth and warm water. Also linked to clearer skin: Reducing the amount of foods you eat with added sugar, says Jaclyn London, MS, RD, CDN, Nutrition Director at the Good Housekeeping Institute. Top culprits include sweetened beverages, cereals, crackers, breakfast bars, pastries, and condiments.
3. It promotes younger-looking skin. In a 2013 study, researchers found evidence that cinnamon extract "significantly promotes type I collagen biosynthesis within dermal fibroblasts." In other words, it can help with wrinkles and aging skin. Yes, please! Try this yummy cinnamon paste mask recipe to keep your skin feeling fresh.
4. It may boost memory. Oh, the power of smell! A research team at Wheeling Jesuit University found that chewing cinnamon gum during a test "improved participants' scores on tasks related to attentional processes, virtual recognition memory, working memory, and visual-motor response speed." While the study was small, it's worth a shot — especially if you've got a big project in the works that needs your full attention.